unshielded twin-stranded wires (UTP) and shielded twin-stranded wires (STP). The outside of the STP is covered by a layer of metal material to reduce radiation and prevent information from being eavesdropped. UTP has no metal shielding material, only one layer of insulating rubber package, relatively cheap price, flexible network. In general, we use UTP except for some special occasions (such as severe electromagnetic radiation and high transmission quality requirements) when STP is used in wiring. The UTP now in use can be divided into three, four, five, and more than five categories. Among them, 3 types of UTP meet the requirements of Ethernet (10Mbps) for transmission media, which is an important transmission medium in the early network. The 4 utps are generally less used because the standard is later than 3 utps, and the transmission performance is not much improved compared with 3 utps. Five utps are the preferred medium for fast Ethernet (100Mbps) due to their low price and high quality. Over five utps are used in gigabit Ethernet (1000Mbps)
- Type Of Flat Cable
- The Main Reason Of Cable Shooting Trip
- Development Trend Of Cable TV
- Main Application Range Of Coaxial C...
- The Main Points Of Purchasing Wire ...
- The Reason Of Electric Cable Burnt
- Advantages Of Environment-friendly ...
- Cable Fire Precautions
- General Situation Of Coaxial Cable ...
- Reasons For The Aging Of Wire And C...
- A Twisted Pair Of Twin-stranded Wir...
- What Are The Five Types Of Twine
- Network Cable Test
- Five Types Of Twin-stranded Wire
- Power Cable
- What Are The Cable Alarm Forms
- Leakage Cable Principle
- Leakage Cable