National Day is a national holiday established by a country to commemorate the country itself.
They are usually the independence of the country, the signing of the constitution, the birthday of the head of state or any other significant anniversary; Some are the country's patron saint's day.
In ancient China, the emperor's accession to the throne and his birthday were called "National Day".
Today, China's National Day refers specifically to the anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China on oct 1.
The general office of the state council of China will be closed for 7 days on Oct. 1.
- Type Of Flat Cable
- The Main Reason Of Cable Shooting Trip
- Development Trend Of Cable TV
- Main Application Range Of Coaxial C...
- The Main Points Of Purchasing Wire ...
- The Reason Of Electric Cable Burnt
- Advantages Of Environment-friendly ...
- Cable Fire Precautions
- General Situation Of Coaxial Cable ...
- Reasons For The Aging Of Wire And C...
- Cable Straight Connector
- Is The Cable Intermediate Located I...
- Causes Of Cable Head Overheating
- Cable Terminal