Siamese is a term that has a few references. It is used to describe things from a type of cat to conjoined twins to a language. In the data world, siamese cable stands for a cable that is built to include both video and power. In contrast to Power over Ethernet (PoE), the power is attached to the side of the data cable. PoE makes use of wires intended for data to transfer power. Siamese cable provides separately insulated wires of power cables and coaxial cable. This allows proper power to be provided without interfering with the video transmission.
RG59 Siamese CCTV cable allows installers to run both the video and power to security cameras (analog CCTV, 720p, and 1080p HD cameras) using a single cable run. RG59 coaxial cable comes in 500 and 1000 foot spools and is available in black or white colors. The RG59 cables that CCTV Camera Pros supplies have a solid copper core and 95% copper braided shielding. This is the best type of coax cable to use for CCTV and HD CCTV installations. RG59 and RG6 cable with steel / copper clad core that is made for CATV (cable TV) should NOT be used for video surveillance installations
- Type Of Flat Cable
- The Main Reason Of Cable Shooting Trip
- Development Trend Of Cable TV
- Main Application Range Of Coaxial C...
- The Main Points Of Purchasing Wire ...
- The Reason Of Electric Cable Burnt
- Advantages Of Environment-friendly ...
- Cable Fire Precautions
- General Situation Of Coaxial Cable ...
- Reasons For The Aging Of Wire And C...
- How Much Cable Does 50kW Need?
- Cable And Fiber
- Coaxial Cable Parameters
- Coaxial Cable Specification Model