1) radio frequency transmitter
The radio frequency transmitter applies 45MHz or 48MHz or 48.5mhz high-frequency sine waves to the leakage cable, so as to transmit the electromagnetic field from the leaking cable.
2) radio frequency receiver
The radio frequency receiver filters and amplifies the signals received by the receiving cable to the main control board for identification.
3) master control board
The main control board compares the signals of the radio frequency transmitter and the radio frequency receiver to identify the perturbation signals and give an alarm.
4) sensitivity adjustment plate
The sensitivity adjustment plate divides the sensitivity into four continuously adjustable levels to adapt to different operating environments and requirements.
5) status panel
The status indicator panel displays the transmitting signal, receiving signal and alarm intensity with pointer meter, and at the same time displays the power status and alarm status with LED.
6) lightning protection
Lightning protection for power supply and alarm output signals.
7) power filter pretreatment board
Reduce grid interference, provide power to the motherboard, and reserve interface for backup power
- Type Of Flat Cable
- The Main Reason Of Cable Shooting Trip
- Development Trend Of Cable TV
- Main Application Range Of Coaxial C...
- The Main Points Of Purchasing Wire ...
- The Reason Of Electric Cable Burnt
- Advantages Of Environment-friendly ...
- Cable Fire Precautions
- General Situation Of Coaxial Cable ...
- Reasons For The Aging Of Wire And C...
- Cylindrical Electromagnetic Protect...
- Leakage Cable Main Classification
- Cable Installation Process
- External Damage
- Corrosion Of Protective Layer
- Outdoor Terminal Head Flooding
- Select Safe And Reliable Wire And C...
- The Rj-45 Plug
- Common Straight And Cross Cables
- The National Day