Coaxial cable is composed of central conductor, insulating material layer, mesh fabric shielding layer and external isolating material layer.
The coaxial cable is flexible enough to support a 254mm(10 in) bending radius. The central conductor is a solid copper wire with a diameter of 2.17mm + 0.013mm. Insulation must meet the electrical parameters of coaxial cable. The shield layer is composed of metal bands or wafers that meet the transmission impedance and ECM specifications. The inner diameter of the shield layer is 6.15mm and the outer diameter is 8.28mm. External insulation materials are generally polyvinyl chloride (such as PVC) or similar materials.
- Type Of Flat Cable
- The Main Reason Of Cable Shooting Trip
- Development Trend Of Cable TV
- Main Application Range Of Coaxial C...
- The Main Points Of Purchasing Wire ...
- The Reason Of Electric Cable Burnt
- Advantages Of Environment-friendly ...
- Cable Fire Precautions
- General Situation Of Coaxial Cable ...
- Reasons For The Aging Of Wire And C...
- COAXIAL Input
- Optical Fiber Transmission
- The Structure Of Coaxial Line
- Network Cable Sample Measure
- Group Photo Wall
- Main Classification Of Wire And Cable