· This product is suitable for the control and signal connection cables used in the control system network with the rated voltage Uo/U of the nuclear power plant Uo/U.
• The cable conductor allows a long-term operating temperature of 90 ° C, the maximum temperature of the cable conductor does not exceed 250 ° C during short circuit, and the duration does not exceed 5 seconds.
• The ambient temperature when laying the cable should not be lower than 0 °C.
· Allowable bending radius when laying cables:
— cable without armor should be no less than 6 times the diameter of the cable
— Cables with armor or copper tape shielding results should be no less than 12 times the cable diameter
— Flexible cables with a shield structure should be no less than 6 times the diameter of the cable.
· When the conductor is allowed to work at a temperature of not more than 90 ° C for a long time, the identification life of the cable is not less than 40 years.
· The finished cable should meet the requirements of Class A bundle burning test specified in GB/T18380.3.
· Finished cable smoke density: light transmittance is not less than 70%.
· Radiation resistance: 25 × 104Gy
• Halogen-free: When the non-metallic material is burning, the acidity of the evolved gas (expressed as PH value) should be greater than 4.3; the conductivity is not more than 10 μS/mm.
Bare wire and bare conductor products
The main features of this product are: pure conductor metal, no insulation and sheath layer, such as steel core aluminum stranded wire, copper-aluminum busbar, electric locomotive line, etc.; processing technology is mainly pressure processing, such as smelting, rolling, pulling System, stranding/tightening stranding, etc.; products are mainly used in suburbs, rural areas, user main lines, switch cabinets, etc.
- Type Of Flat Cable
- The Main Reason Of Cable Shooting Trip
- Development Trend Of Cable TV
- Main Application Range Of Coaxial C...
- The Main Points Of Purchasing Wire ...
- The Reason Of Electric Cable Burnt
- Advantages Of Environment-friendly ...
- Cable Fire Precautions
- General Situation Of Coaxial Cable ...
- Reasons For The Aging Of Wire And C...
- Flexible Fireproof Cable
- Main Performance Characteristics Of...
- Control Cable Performance Difference
- Control Cable Development Prospects...
- Electric Power Cut
- Closed Circuit Television
- CCTV Features
- How Closed Circuit Television Works
- Transformer Substation