After both ends of the crystal head are completed, the test can be carried out with the network line tester. If all 8 indicators on the tester are green flashing, the production of the network line is successful. If there is any a lamp for the red or yellow light, all that exist cut-off or poor contact phenomenon, the best first ends of crystal head again with the cable clamp pressure, measured again, if the fault is still, to check whether the conductor on both ends of the order, if not the same, with the cut end to press the other end of the wire order making crystal head. If the wires are in the same order, but the tester still shows the red or yellow lights after retesting, it indicates that there must be poor contact of the corresponding wires. At this time, there is no other way, so we have to cut off one end and make a crystal head again according to the order of the other end's core wire. Then we can test that. Until all the tests are green, the indicator flashes. For different production methods, the order of the indicator light on the tester is also different. If the light on the tester is on a straight line, it should be on in sequence. If it is on a cross line, the order of the flashing of a section of the tester should be 3, 6, 1, 4, 5, 2, 7 and 8.
- Type Of Flat Cable
- The Main Reason Of Cable Shooting Trip
- Development Trend Of Cable TV
- Main Application Range Of Coaxial C...
- The Main Points Of Purchasing Wire ...
- The Reason Of Electric Cable Burnt
- Advantages Of Environment-friendly ...
- Cable Fire Precautions
- General Situation Of Coaxial Cable ...
- Reasons For The Aging Of Wire And C...
- Five Types Of Twin-stranded Wire
- Power Cable
- What Are The Cable Alarm Forms
- Leakage Cable Principle
- Leakage Cable