DC resistance: 20 ° C, 0.4 mm copper wire, less than or equal to 148 Ω / km, 0.5 mm copper wire, less than or equal to 95 Ω / km.
2. Insulation electrical strength: 1min 1kv between conductors does not breakdown conductor and shield 1min 3kv does not breakdown
3. Insulation resistance: Each core wire is grounded with the other cores, the control cable is greater than 10000 MΩ.km, and the HYAT cable is greater than 3000 MΩ.km.
4. Working capacitance: average 52±2nF/km
5. Far-end crosstalk defense: The average power of the specified combination is greater than 69dB/km at 150kHZ.
- Type Of Flat Cable
- The Main Reason Of Cable Shooting Trip
- Development Trend Of Cable TV
- Main Application Range Of Coaxial C...
- The Main Points Of Purchasing Wire ...
- The Reason Of Electric Cable Burnt
- Advantages Of Environment-friendly ...
- Cable Fire Precautions
- General Situation Of Coaxial Cable ...
- Reasons For The Aging Of Wire And C...
- Control Cable Performance Difference
- Control Cable Development Prospects...
- Electric Power Cut
- Closed Circuit Television
- CCTV Features
- How Closed Circuit Television Works
- Transformer Substation