Double stranded wires are classified according to ISO/IEC 11801 standard. There are three kinds of lines, five kinds of lines and five kinds of lines, six kinds of lines, seven kinds of lines and seven kinds of lines. The former is thin in diameter and the latter is thick in diameter. The model is as follows:
A line: mainly used for transmitting voice (a standard used mainly for telephone cables before the early 1980s), which is different from data transmission and has been eliminated by the standard.
Type 2 line: transmission bandwidth is 1MHZ, which is used for voice transmission and data transmission with a maximum transmission rate of 4Mbps. It is commonly seen in the old Token Ring that USES the 4Mbps standard Token transfer protocol, which has been eliminated by the standard.
Three types of cables: the transmission bandwidth of this cable is 16MHz, which is used for voice transmission and data transmission with a maximum transmission rate of 10Mbps. It is mainly used for 10base-t.
Four types of cables: the transmission bandwidth of this type of cable is 20MHz, and the data transmission for voice transmission and maximum transmission rate of 16Mbps is mainly used for token-based LAN and 10base-t / 100base-t, which has been eliminated by the standard.
Five types of cables: this type of cable increases the winding density, and its transmission bandwidth is 100MHz. It is used for voice transmission and data transmission with a maximum transmission rate of 100Mbps. It is mainly used for 100base-t and 10base-t networks, and has been replaced by more than five types of cables.
- Type Of Flat Cable
- The Main Reason Of Cable Shooting Trip
- Development Trend Of Cable TV
- Main Application Range Of Coaxial C...
- The Main Points Of Purchasing Wire ...
- The Reason Of Electric Cable Burnt
- Advantages Of Environment-friendly ...
- Cable Fire Precautions
- General Situation Of Coaxial Cable ...
- Reasons For The Aging Of Wire And C...
- Power Cable
- What Are The Cable Alarm Forms
- Leakage Cable Principle
- Leakage Cable
- Leakage Cable Protection
- Schematic Diagram Of Leakage Cable ...
- Cylindrical Electromagnetic Protect...
- Leakage Cable Main Classification
- Cable Installation Process
- External Damage