1. Before the construction of the cable fire retardant coating, the dust, oil, debris on the cable surface should be cleaned and polished. After the surface is dried, the construction of the fire retardant coating can be carried out.
2. The solid content of the coating is relatively high, with a slight precipitation phenomenon. When the coating is slightly thick, it shall be stirred evenly.
3. Both brush and spray can be used. If the coating is too thick, it can be diluted with dissolved economy (10:1).
4. The coating thickness can be determined according to actual fire protection requirements, and the dry coating thickness is usually more than 1mm.
5. The coating thickness of the coating of 1 square meter is 0.5mm, about 1KG.
6. All solvents of the paint are volatile combustible materials. Please pay attention to ventilation during construction.
- Type Of Flat Cable
- The Main Reason Of Cable Shooting Trip
- Development Trend Of Cable TV
- Main Application Range Of Coaxial C...
- The Main Points Of Purchasing Wire ...
- The Reason Of Electric Cable Burnt
- Advantages Of Environment-friendly ...
- Cable Fire Precautions
- General Situation Of Coaxial Cable ...
- Reasons For The Aging Of Wire And C...
- Cable Fire Retardant Coating Compos...
- My New Customer's Goods Is Finished
- What Is The Function Of The Shield ...
- Cable Shielding Performance Grade
- Foil Shielding Layer
- The Control Cable
- Power Cables
- The Wire And Cable
- Wire Derivative
- Copper Clad Aluminum Wire And Cable