In a sense, the wire and cable manufacturing industry is a material finishing and assembly industry. First, the amount of materials is huge, the cost of materials in cable products accounts for 80-90% of the total cost of manufacturing; second, the types and varieties of materials used are very high, and the performance requirements are particularly high. For example, copper for conductors requires copper purity. Above 99.95%, some products use oxygen-free high-purity copper; third, the choice of materials will have a decisive impact on the manufacturing process, product performance and service life.
At the same time, the benefits of wire and cable manufacturing companies are also closely related to whether materials can be scientifically saved in material selection, processing and production management.
Therefore, when designing wire and cable products, it must be carried out simultaneously with the selection of materials. Generally, several materials are selected, which are determined through process and performance screening tests.
The materials for cable products can be divided into conductive materials, insulating materials, filling materials, shielding materials, and sheath materials according to their use parts and functions. However, some of these materials are common to several structural members. In particular, thermoplastic materials such as polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene, etc. can be used on the insulation or sheath as long as some of the formulation ingredients are changed.
The materials used in the manufacture of cable products are very wide, and the variety specifications (brands) are particularly large.
- Type Of Flat Cable
- The Main Reason Of Cable Shooting Trip
- Development Trend Of Cable TV
- Main Application Range Of Coaxial C...
- The Main Points Of Purchasing Wire ...
- The Reason Of Electric Cable Burnt
- Advantages Of Environment-friendly ...
- Cable Fire Precautions
- General Situation Of Coaxial Cable ...
- Reasons For The Aging Of Wire And C...
- Flame Retardant Rubber Cable
- Nuclear Grade Cable Application Range
- Flexible Fireproof Cable
- Main Performance Characteristics Of...
- Control Cable Performance Difference
- Control Cable Development Prospects...
- Electric Power Cut
- Closed Circuit Television
- CCTV Features
- How Closed Circuit Television Works