Cables, it is generally believed, are made of one or more insulated conductors that outsource insulation and protection, transmitting electricity or information from one wire to another. Broadly speaking, it refers to a device that uses metal as a medium to transmit transmission signals.
By definition, cables are used to conduct electricity. Generally made of the following metals:
Copper conductivity is second only to silver, and thermal conductivity is second only to gold and silver; Anti-corrosion, non-magnetic, good plasticity, easy to weld, widely used. Copper alloys are mainly to improve the wear resistance, corrosion resistance and mechanical physical properties of copper.
Silver and metal have the highest conductivity and thermal conductivity, have good corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance, and are easy to weld; Mainly used for coating and coating;
Gold, nickel, used to make high-temperature lines.
Iron(steel), often used as a strengthening material for composite conductors, such as steel core aluminum wire, copper steel, aluminum steel wire, etc..
Zinc, used as a wire / strip / iron conductor coating to prevent corrosion.
Tin, for steel wire / copper.
Optical fiber is a shorthand for optical fiber and is a light conduction tool that uses the principle of full reflection of light in fibers made of glass or plastic. Former President of the Chinese University of Hong Kong Gao Yu and George A. Hockham first proposed the idea that optical fiber can be used for communication transmission, and Gao Yu won the 2009 Nobel Prize in physics.
The launcher at one end of the fiber uses a light diode(LED) or a laser to transmit the light pulse to the fiber, and the receiving device at the other end of the fiber uses a photosensitive element to detect the pulse.
In daily life, fiber optics are used as long-distance information transmission because the loss of light in optical fiber is much lower than the loss of electricity in wire conduction.
- Type Of Flat Cable
- The Main Reason Of Cable Shooting Trip
- Development Trend Of Cable TV
- Main Application Range Of Coaxial C...
- The Main Points Of Purchasing Wire ...
- The Reason Of Electric Cable Burnt
- Advantages Of Environment-friendly ...
- Cable Fire Precautions
- General Situation Of Coaxial Cable ...
- Reasons For The Aging Of Wire And C...
- Coaxial Cable Parameters
- Coaxial Cable Specification Model
- Hangzhou Huier Cable Co., LTD
- The Composition Of Copper Conductor
- Classification Of Paint Coatings
- China Wire And Cable Industry
- Characteristic Impedance Of Coaxial...
- Attenuation Characteristics Of Coax...
- Temperature Characteristic Of Coaxi...
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Co...