1. The appearance standard, the wire must have the attestation mark, the manufacturer, the line diameter and so on, the ground wire uses the yellow green insulating layer.
2. Mechanical strength.
3. Sheath insulation (generally greater than 100mω) and compressive strength (500V above 1500V below).
4. Wire resistance (a certain diameter, conductivity, length is not greater than a certain resistance).
5. Under the high temperature impact 140 degrees, low-temperature-30 degrees under the wire shall not appear cracking.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Application range of wire and cable
- Structural characteristics of Flat ...
- Advantages and disadvantages of coa...
- The method of judging the quality o...
- How to keep and transport wire and ...
- Function of cable shielding layer
- Current status of special wire and ...
- Telephone Cable Selection Guide
- Common usage Considerations for cables
- Coaxial Cable Installation method
- Definition of cable
- Types and applications of cables