Cable head is the end of the cable line, here is the weak link of the cable line, it is very important to judge the quality here, the method can be judged from the following aspects:
(1) The connection is reliable. It should be confirmed that the contact between the cable core and the pressure tube is close and reliable, the smaller the contact resistance, the better.
(2) insulation strength to meet the requirements. The insulation strength of the cable head should be ensured not less than the electrical strength of the cable itself.
(3) to have sufficient mechanical strength. Where the cable joint is connected, its mechanical strength should be sufficient to ensure the normal and stable work under various conditions.
(4) To have good sealing characteristics. If the seal characteristic is bad, the ambient humidity and so on invades the cable inside, will destroy the cable the normal work, therefore has certain request to the cable joint Place seal, guarantees the cable not to be eroded and guarantees the electric cable the insulating oil does not leak.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Application range of wire and cable
- Structural characteristics of Flat ...
- Advantages and disadvantages of coa...
- Wire and cable related standards
- How to keep and transport wire and ...
- Function of cable shielding layer
- Current status of special wire and ...
- Telephone Cable Selection Guide
- Common usage Considerations for cables
- Coaxial Cable Installation method
- Definition of cable
- Types and applications of cables
- Chineses raw material bullish factor