Definition 1: a wire made of one or more mutually insulated conductors and an outer insulating protective layer that transmits power or information from one place to another.
Definition 2: usually consists of several or several groups of wires (at least) two in each group of twisted rope like cable, insulated between each group of wire, twist and often revolve around a center, the bread has a highly insulating layer. The cable has the characteristics of internal power supply and external insulation.
Cables are power cable, control cable, compensation cable, shielded cable, high temperature cable, computer cable, signal cable, coaxial cable, fire-resistant cable, Marine cable, mine cable, aluminum alloy cable and so on. They are made up of single or multiple strands of wire and insulation that are used to connect circuits, electrical appliances, etc.
According to the system of the photovoltaic power station, the cables can be divided into dc cables and ac cables, which are classified as follows according to different USES and use environments:
1. Dc cable
(1) series cables between components and components.
(2) parallel cables between and between the clusters to the dc distribution box (junction box).
(3) cable between dc distribution box and inverter.
The above cables are all dc cables, with more outdoor laying. They need to be moisture-proof, sun-proof, cold-resistant, heat-resistant and ultraviolet resistant.
2. Ac cable
(1) connection cable from inverter to booster transformer.
(2) the connection cable between the booster transformer and the distribution device.
(3) connection cables from power distribution devices to the power grid or users.
This part of cable is ac load cable, which is installed in the indoor environment. It can be selected according to the general requirements of power cable selection.
Composition and sequence
The model composition and order of wire and cable are as follows: [1: category, purpose][2: guide
Body][3: insulation][4: inner sheath][5: structural characteristics][6: outer sheath or derivation]-[7: operational characteristics]
Items 1-5 and 7 are denoted by pinyin letters, and polymer materials are denoted by the first letter of the English name. Each item can be 1-2 letters. The sixth term is 1-3 Numbers.
Commonly used code
Purpose code - not marked as power cable, K- (control cable), P- (signal cable);
Conductor material code - not labeled copper (or CU), L- (aluminum);
Inner sheath code -Q- (lead package), L- (aluminum package), H- (rubber sleeve), V- (polyvinyl chloride sheath), the inner sheath is generally not marked;
Outer sheath code -V- (polyvinyl chloride), Y- (polyethylene power cable);
Derived code -D- (no drip), P- (dry insulation);
Special product code -TH- (hot and humid zone), TA- (dry tropical zone), ZR- (flame retardant), NH- (fire retardant), WDZ- (low smoke halogen free, enterprise standard).
Omit the principle
The omission principle in the model: copper is the main conductor material used in wire and cable products, so the code name of copper core is T province, except bare wire and naked conductor products. Bare wires and bare conductor products, power cable, electromagnetic wire products doesn't mean types of codes, electrical equipment with wire and cable and communication cable is not listed, but small classes or series code, etc.
Item 7 is the use of various special occasions or additional special use requirements of the mark, after the "-" in pinyin letters marked. Sometimes to highlight an item, write it first. Such as ZR- (flame retardant), NH- (fire retardant), WDZ- (low smoke halogen free, enterprise standard), TH- (used in hot and humid areas), FY- (termite resistant, enterprise standard), etc.
The main content
1, SYV: solid polyethylene insulation rf coaxial cable, coaxial cable, wireless communication, broadcasting, monitoring and control system engineering and related electronic equipment transmission of radio frequency signal (including integrated with coaxial cable)
2. SYWV (Y) : physical foaming poly-b insulated cable of cable TV system, video (rf) coaxial cable (SYV, SYWV, SYFV) suitable for closed circuit monitoring and cable TV engineering
SYWV (Y), SYKV cable TV, broadband network structure of special cable (coaxial cable) single round copper wire for anaerobic + physical foaming polyethylene (insulation) + (tin) + aluminum + PVC (PE)
3. Signal control cable (RVV sheath wire, RVVP shielding wire) is applicable to building intercom, anti-theft alarm, fire control, automatic meter reading and other projects
RVVP: copper core PVC insulated shielded PVC sheathed soft cable, voltage 250V/300V, 2-24 cores
Special cable for frequency converter
Special cable for frequency converter
Purpose: instrument, instrument, intercom, monitor and control installation
4. RG: physical foaming polyethylene insulated access network cable is used to transmit data simulation signals in coaxial fiber hybrid network (HFC)
5. KVVP: PVC sheathed braided shielding cable, purpose: signal transmission, control and measurement of electrical appliances, instruments and distribution devices
6. RVV (227iec52/53) : PVC insulated flexible cable, USES: household appliances, small electric tools, instruments and power lighting
7. AVVR: soft cable for PVC sheath installation
8. SBVV: HYA data communication cable (inside and outside) is used for the connection of telephone communication and radio equipment, as well as the junction box of telephone distribution network
9. RV, RVP: PVC insulated cable
10. RVS, RVB: suitable for connecting cables for household electrical appliances, small electric tools, instruments, instruments and power lighting
11. BV, BVR: PVC insulated cable, purpose: suitable for electric instrument equipment and power lighting fixed wiring
12. RIB: voice box connection line (fever line)
13. KVV: PVC insulated control cable, USES: electrical appliances, instrumentation, distribution device signal transmission, control, measurement
14. SFTP: double stranded wire, transmission telephone, data and information network
15. UL2464: computer connection
16. VGA: display line
17. SDFAVP, SDFAVVP, SYFPY: coaxial cable, elevator special
18. JVPV, JVPVP, JVVP: copper core polyvinyl chloride insulation and sleeve copper wire, knitting electronic computer control cable
Related Industry Knowledge
- Application range of wire and cable
- Structural characteristics of Flat ...
- Advantages and disadvantages of coa...
- The method of judging the quality o...
- Wire and cable related standards
- How to keep and transport wire and ...
- Function of cable shielding layer
- Current status of special wire and ...
- Telephone Cable Selection Guide
- Common usage Considerations for cables
- Types and applications of cables