Coaxial cables are generally installed between devices and devices, and each user location is equipped with a connector to provide the user with an interface. The installation method for the interface is as follows:
(1) The thin cable will be cut off, both ends of the BNC head, and then connected to the T-connector at both ends.
(2) Coarse cable generally used a similar splint tap device for installation, it utilizes tap guide needle through the insulation layer of the cable, directly connected to the conductor, cable ends of the end of the terminal device to weaken the signal reflection.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Application range of wire and cable
- Structural characteristics of Flat ...
- Advantages and disadvantages of coa...
- The method of judging the quality o...
- Wire and cable related standards
- How to keep and transport wire and ...
- Function of cable shielding layer
- Current status of special wire and ...
- Telephone Cable Selection Guide
- Common usage Considerations for cables
- Definition of cable
- Types and applications of cables
- Chineses raw material bullish factor