RG6 Coaxial Cable
RG6 Coaxial Cable, Coaxial Cable Standard Shield RG6 CATV Cable Copper Clad Steel Conductor.
Digital tv satellite antenna use rg6 cable.
FPE(Foam Polyethylene )
100%Al foil+4*16*0.12mm Al-Mg Braid
PVC or PE
Nominal Velocity of Propagation(%)
Nominal Capacitance (pF/M)
Structural Return Loss(dB)
Maximum Attenuation (20℃)
● CATV-community antenna television
● CCTV-closed-circuit television
● DBS-direct broadcasting satellite
Usually Packing Options:
● --100m/Spool, can be Paper, Plastic, or ABS spool, then 3-4 spools per outer carton.
● --100m/Coil with Shrinking Film Wrap, 6 Coils per outer carton.
● --200m or 250m per drum, two drums per carton,
● --305m/Wooden Drum, one drum per outer carton or pallet loading,
● --500m/Wooden Drum, one drum per outer carton or pallet loading,
● *We can also offer customized OEM packing as clients' request.
● Usually we deliver our products to clients by SEA.
● Other delivery methods are also available upon request as clients.
● Delivery: 25-30 days after deposit
● MOQ: 30KM
The advantage of coaxial cables over other types of cables is that in an ideal coaxial cable, the signal exists only in the space between the inner and outer conductors. This allows coaxial cables to be installed next to metal objects, such as gutters, without the power losses that occur in other types of cables. Coax cables with multiple shields have less leakage. This property allows for the carrying of weaker signals with less interference from the outside environment.